Before we share information about writing a KA102 project, let’s try to explain what the KA102 project is. The KA102 projects are supported by the European Union Erasmus + programs. The National Agencies identify and approve the eligible projects for the “Mobility of Vocational Training” projects.
In general, the project, which is formed according to the needs of the institution you are applying for, will be sent to the National Agency, the agency will review the project according to certain criteria and decide whether to receive the grant support. The project may be an example of seeing the applications related to their fields in Germany and to ensure that the students studying in the field of Mechanical Technology in a vocational high school have knowledge and experience in this way.
If your project is eligible for support, within the timetable set out in the project, the persons concerned will travel to the European country where the organization designated as the project partner is located. Depending on the content of the project, the countries to be traveled may be more than one, provided that different groups are selected as participants. The persons concerned can be defined as, for example, students selected from a vocational training school and the responsible persons (teachers, administrators, etc.) who accompany these students.
The activities to be carried out when mobility is provided to a European member country can be summarized in the form of visits to institutions and workplaces, cultural trips, studies to learn the language of the country to meet basic needs and social activities.
To create an effective Erasmus + KA102 project:
• The project topic should be selected from a topic
that really needs your organization.
• The structure of your organization needs to be expressed effectively.
• The link between the project subject and the European Development Plan stated in the application forms of the newly updated KA102 project should be clearly indicated.
• The criteria by which participants will be determined should be properly stated.
• The reason why your organization needs this project and what it is a shortcoming project should be transferred to the project evaluator effectively.
• Projects especially for disadvantaged individuals are more likely to be accepted.
• Issues such as project management and timetable need to be clearly defined.
• The benefits of the project at the beginning of the project, during the implementation and at the end of the project should be explained effectively.
Project applications are made on the relevant page of the European Union after the call for proposals of the relevant year is announced. The application form is filled out and sent via the web page. The procedures to be performed before the application will be stated in another letter.